A never before opportunity for Nurses to practice in NHS or/and it’s affiliated Health Care settings in UK as a student Nurse for a year and qualify to register as R.N. with NMC, all without Adaptation and IELTS!
A pre-approved programme that leads to R.N. registration on successful completion, without any further conditions.
No Adaptation and No IELTS requirement.
• Entry even without “IELTS”
• GNM Nurses will gain a BSc Degree
• BSc Nurses will gain a UK Qualification
• Permitted to do 20 hours part time job per week and full time during vacations.
• A fantastic opportunity to get trained in NHS Trust Hospitals
• Unconditional acceptance for registration as RN on completion of the course
• Doubtless chance to be hired as an RN even by one of the NHS Trust Hospitals.
You may choose one of the below mentioned specializations:
• Pre- registration Nursing (Adult): - This course covers the different areas of Adult Nursing which includes the Principles and Practice of Nursing Adults and Sciences Applied to Adult Nursing.
• Pre- registration Nursing (Child): - The Child branch of the Bachelor of Nursing award focuses on working with children and families and the caring for the children with enduring health needs.
• Pre- registration nursing (Learning Disabilities): - This course enables the student to understand the Management of Care in Learning Disability Nursing and the Context of Care within Nursing.
• Pre- registration Nursing (Mental Health): - Covering the different areas of Mental Health Nursing, this award focuses on Mental Health and Professional Development and Helping Approaches in Mental Health Nursing.
• Pre- registration nursing (Midwifery): - This course allows students to gain entry to the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) register, enabling them to take on the full role of a midwife within the UK and the EC.
Please feel free to contact us, in case you any queries OR
to proceed further.