Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
CPA is a globally recognized financial course offered by AICPA (The American Institute of Public Accountants ) USA.
A CPA is a trusted financial advisor who helps individuals, businesses, and other organizations plan and reach their financial goals. All CPAs are accountants, but not all accountants are CPAs.
How to become CPA?
3 E’s are required for license:
• Exam or Uniform CPA Examination
State Boards of Accountancy determine the laws and rules for each state/jurisdiction:
• Requirements vary by state/jurisdiction (see state requirements)
• Most states now require 120-150 semester hours
• Number of accounting hours (in the 150 total) is dependent on state requirements.
-Uniform CPA Examination
-Consists of 4 sections
• Auditing and Attestation (AUD)
• Business Environment and Concepts (BEC)
• Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR)
• Regulation (REG)
• Same test no matter where it is taken
• Passing score is 75 on a 0-99 scale
• Question types include multiple choice, simulation and written communication
• Eligibility to sit for exam depends on state
• Examination Center
• Prometric centers in UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Lebanon, Japan & Brazil subject to conditions.
Subjects Exam Details
TIME M T WCT
Paper 1 : Auditing & Attestation 4 36×2 8
Paper 2 : Financial Accounting & Reporting 4 33×2 8
Paper 3 : Regulation (Law & Tax) 4 38×2 8
Paper 4 : Business Environment & Concepts 4 31×2 2 3
• MCQ – Multiple Choice Questions 2 Test lets
• TBS – Task Based Simulations
• WCT – Written Communication Task
• A candidate is an applicant for a CPA license
• Many states require the candidate to have 1 – 2 years’ experience under a CPA
• Additional requirements vary by the candidate’s
• Education – e.g., Graduate degree vs. 150 hours of undergraduate
• Employer(s) – e.g., Public accounting firm vs. industry
• Type of work – e.g., Tax professional vs. auditor
201, SM Plaza, Next to Radhika Movieplex,
Dr. A.S.Rao Nagar, Hyderabad , India
+91 800 8000 311
Office 402, BankStreet Building, (Ubl Building), Bank Street, BurDubai, Dubai,United Arab Emirates.
00 97 150 3940 459